High-pressure cleaners and washing machines are absolutely taboo – they damage the fabric. The following procedure will clean the fabric and protect it at the same time:
- Remove loose dirt, but do not rub!
- Moisten the fabric with clear water, this will soften dried dirt.
- Use lukewarm water (max. 40 °C) with a 5 to 10% solution of mild detergent.
- Use a sponge to apply the foam tot the fabric, do not rub in!
- Leave the foam to work for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse with a lot of clear water.
- Leave the fabric to dry.